Measure an existing ring
1. Choose an existing ring that fits the finger
2. Measure the interior diameter of the ring (in mm)
3. Refer to the diameter section on the below chart to find your ring size
Measure with finger
1. Prepare a strip of paper with a minimum 3mm in width. You may prepare it a little wider if the ring you are purchasing is more than 3mm in width.
2. Wrap the strip of paper around the finger, make sure the paper fits snugly on the finger
3. Mark the place where the paper meets. Lay the paper flat and measure the length with a ruler (in mm)
4. Refer to the circumference section on the below chart to find your ring size
Tips to find the accurate ring size
1. Measure your fingers in the afternoon
2. Make sure your fingers are warm since cold environment may shrink your fingers a little
3. If your ring size falls between between two sizes, we recommend going for the larger size If you are still unsure of your ring size, contact us for assistance.